Vice President and Global Chief Data & Analytics Officer
Ford Motor Company
As the daily processes become more and more automated, big data ecosystems are growing is size and importance. New opportunities are emerging from the autonomous data ecosystems. This session looks the big data ecosystem from the perspective of the evolving automotive industry. As vehicles are become increasingly automated, connected and electrified, the automotive data ecosystem has grown, in turn propelling data to the driver’s seat. In this session hear how Ford Motor Company has leveraged autonomous data to become a giant in the automotive industry.
- See behind the scenes of a successful big data ecosystem use case
- Apply the lens to your most pressing autonomous data challenge(s)
- Identify gaps in current big data strategies / initiatives
- Discover opportunities for automation within your own organization’s ecosystem
Data and Analytics Executives have seen the potential for Artificial Intelligence but have struggled to make it a valuable opportunity for the Enterprise. The largest inhibitor to applications of AI is the shortage of intellectuals with the technical skills to implement AI and machine learning, and then retain them long enough to drive effective changes and outcomes. Going forward, it is critical to develop the necessary skills and identify the best candidates to promote as potential AI leaders.
In this session, hear best practices and use cases for advancing skills for artificial intelligence:
- Establishing a training course that fits the goals of the business
- Determine where talent is coming from and how to attract those practitioners
- Create incentives for employee retention and acquisition